Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day and 21 months old






Mother's Day was great! It was nice to relax and just enjoy the day. Shad and Brinley did surprise me with a beautiful necklace and matching earrings. The necklace is in the shape of two hearts joining as one and also has the eternity symbols on the side. The earrings have the eternity symbol with a small diamond in the middle. I am not a jewelry person, but I LOVE these pieces. I wore both the necklace and earrings to church.

I am so grateful to have my little girl. I love my "job"/role as a mother! It is the most rewarding and the most challenging thing I have ever done. I am grateful the Heavenly Father has given me my little family it is the best gift I could ask for.

Brinley turned 21 months old yesterday. I can't believe that she will be 2 in three months. I am trying to enjoy every moment because it goes by way to fast. She can say even more words, is cutting more teeth (on the bottom finally) and has become antisocial :) She didn't have a problem going to nursery the first time, but now it is quite a challenge leaving her with anyone that isn't mom or dad. She has been so paranoid lately. We were in Home Depot the other day and if Shad or I started walking away from the cart she would panic and start yelling for Dadda or Momma. She couldn't stand not having either or both of us right next to her. Hopefully, in the next couple of months we will get her into her toddler bed and start potting training...wish us luck!!

No comments: