Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Haircut, Graduation, Barney and Going Private..Whew!



I was looking at our blog last night and realized there is some stuff I have not posted about that I thought I had. Before I lose track again I wanted to say that we are going to go private. We have had way too many unknown comments (I have had to delete), activity and a couple followers we don't even know. This site is for us to keep our family history and I would like to feel more comfortable posting things knowing that we have control over who sees and reads it. Please leave your email address as a comment (it won't get published) and let me know you want to be added. Thanks everyone!

Well, about three weeks ago my older brother graduated from UVU. Congrats again brother we are proud of you! My mom and step dad came and stayed with us for a few days. Grandma brought Brinley "barney". It is a minature Barney that talks when you push his belly! Thanks again Mom she loves it!! I will have to get a picture up with her carrying it around. I have been a slacker at taking pictures lately :(

A couple nights ago (while Shad wasn't home of course) I decided it was time to trim Brinley's mullet. I do not have any hair cutting skills what so ever. The first time I cut Shad's hair he wore a hat for about a week :) So, I was a little bit nervous to say the least. I got up the confidence when I seen one of our friends blogs and they made it look easy. I put her in the bath and washed her hair. I then put the mullet in a pony tail shape and chopped it off! I then trimmed the longer hairs to make it look even. I can't say that I am that proud of these pictures, but I am glad that it looks alright and she doesn't have to wear a bag on her head :)



No comments: