Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ridin'



Yesterday while I was looking up a recipe I was letting Brinley play in the backyard where I could see her. I had just heard Shad get on his dirt bike and go down the road. The next second I notice I can't see Brinley in the backyard. I ran to the garage just as she was walking out to the driveway screaming for Dadda!!!!! She had heard him on his motorcycle and wanted a ride. She has never been on Shad's dirt bike before, but she loves riding on his street bike and the four wheeler. This girl is going to learn how to ride them someday I am sure of it. When Shad came back she wanted a ride. They other day I tried to put a helmet on her and she threw the biggest tantrum I have ever seen. We are going to have to get her use to wearing one, but for now dadda is super careful and slow:) I am adding some pictures of Shad and Brinley in Shad's car hauler trailer. We have been doing a lot of work on it and will do a post on it along with our other project once they are complete! Our grass is finally coming in so I will post a pic of me and Brin in front of our house with a peek of the grass.








1 comment:

idona jepsen said...

she wouldn't be Shads daughter if she didn't like bikes...sooooo cute. hope she gets use to helmet..love and miss you all..:)